Thursday, June 3, 2010

282

Down 1/2 pound from yesterday. 282. Last night my hu sband wanted to go out for pizza. The very first thing I thought was that I'd have to 'confess' here that I ate a small pizza last night. I knew I couldn't just eat 1 or 2 pieces, because, well, you know.

When I looked at the menu, I saw something I'd never seen there before - stuffed portobello mushrooms. So that was my dinner and wow it was delicious and satisfying. Two portobello mushroom caps stuffed with fresh spinach, feta, sundried tomatoes, mozzarella - broiled and served on a bed of field greens and drizzled with balsamic vinagrette. Oh, and plus a 1/2 slice of my spouse's sausage pizza.

Plus sweet tea. Yeah, I had 4 glasses of sweet tea yesterday , altogether. I know I have to address this but not today, not today.

I am thinking about my next new habit...to add to "blog every day" and "drink a bottle of water every morning" and "go to the gym 5 days a week". Maybe "track my actual food consumption on the blog"? GOD that would be freaking painful on my more obsessive days. But I'll think about it.

No comments: