Wednesday, June 2, 2010

282.5

Of course I wait until I return home from the gym to weigh myself. I may have sweated off a few ounces after all. So today is 282.5.


Last night I had to run to Target for some bleach. The only thing that kept me from buying and consuming some little mountain of sweets was knowing that I had to blog my weight this morning....that was my first blog success, for sure.


So back to my list....blog every morning; drink a bottle of water every morning; and um....it's time for another guideline. Another component to this all-made-up bullshit diet/lifestyle thing I'm doing. Something I can commit to doing; something healthy and positive; something....


I've never been successful following "diets', from Weight Watchers to Low Carb to South Beach to Low Fat. I'm a cheater, a big lazy cheater. So I'm trying to figure out what is going to be healthy for me, based on all my years of actually eating food, and what I'll actually agree to do.


So...blog every morning; water every morning; and and and ok, well , let's commit to exercise. Exercise 5 days a week. I just started going to the gym on Monday, so today is day 3. I use the treadmill and the elliptical. Yeah, let's make that another healthy commitment. Excercise 30 minutes a day for 5 days a week.


Ok, I'm good with that.

No comments: